Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Handbag Boutique- Now Open



I did it! I stepped out in faith and opened up my own handbag boutique here in Chattanooga, TN. I opened the latter part of April . I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on the decor as well as the handbags.


I'm very excited about this new venture in my life and I'm happy to be able to share my passion with others. Sometimes I can't believe that I did it but I did.




I'm getting ready to air a commercial to get more response about the boutique and reach a broader target market. I'm hoping that this will put the word out there even more, to drive more traffic in here.


I'm also preparing for my first Trade Show in October which will be held in Atlanta's AmericasMart. I'm a little nervous as it's unfamiliar terrority, but I believe in my handbags so I just have to go for it. I will keep you posted as how things are coming along.


Well, until next time.

Have a blessed day.

Orean

1 comment:

ONE WORD MINISTRIES said...

awesome many more opportunities to come